Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Profitable Distribution and Manufacturing Oil & Gas Industry | Transworld Business Advisors North DFW

Profitable Distribution and Manufacturing Oil & Gas Industry

Listing Number: 52941-647739


Founded in 1990, this Company is the leading wholesale stocking distributor for major OEMs as well as a manufacturer catering to the oil and gas and petrochemical industries. They have long-standing relationships with 10 OEMs with over 250 customers and offer solutions for companies focused on upstream, midstream, and downstream production.

Approximately 60% of revenue is through OEM distribution sales and the other 40% is via light manufacturing of a proprietary line of products. They utilize a 100% testing program ensuring products meet the highest industry standards. Product offering includes pneumatic and electric level and pressure controls, temperature measurement and indication sensors, valves, and fittings.

Diversity in customer concentration and premier end-to-end product offerings has allowed them to rebound and exceed pre-pandemic revenues and increase margins.

*Decades of high-quality products and customer service
*Owner willing to assist with the transition of the business to new ownership
*Experienced and tenured team in place
*Stocking dealer status allows them to react quickly to customer orders
*Large backorders through Q1 and Q3 2024
*$550,000 of inventory. (Note inventory will fluctuate.)

The seller leases a 6,800-square-foot office & warehouse facility the majority of which air-conditioned. The facility is in an office park and near major oil industry players in the Houston area.

*Please note: As a requirement of the SELLER, prospects will be required to complete a BUYER PROFILE supplied by broker.

Listing Details

  • Price: DH 3,700,000
  • Down Payment: DH450,000
  • Sellers Discretionary Earnings: DH 870,235
  • Total Sales: DH 7,380,540
  • Location: Harris County, Texas

  • Inventory: DH 550,000
  • FF&E: DH 10,000
  • Employees: 8
  • Year Established: 1990
  • Reason for Selling: Retirement
  • Category: Distribution
Profitable Distribution and Manufacturing  Oil & Gas Industry

Business Listed By:

Pam Vincent
Want to save this listing? Sign Up Now